1. Automatic feeder head designed for quick and easy preparation comfortably handles a wide range of materials. In conjunction with incorporated automatic pile displacement, perfect feeding of sheets is achieved.
2. Manual non-stop feeder for continuous production.
3. Machine elevated giving the possibility to work with higher piles.
- Maximum pile height in feeder = 1690mm.
- Maximum pile height in delivery = 1400mm.
4. Feed table made from anti-static stainless steel. Equipped with variable speed belts which have individual tensioners and ensure perfect arrival of the sheet at the front lays.
5. Two adjustable side-guides for all formats, with dual function pull and also push facility which is employed when working with micro-flute or corrugated material. New inductive front-lay system for perfect register of sheet regardless of material type, grammage, colour and other characteristics of the sheet. Comprised of four motorised front-lays controlled through the touch screen.
6. Latest generation of die-cutters designed and equipped with the VARIOPLAN®SYSTEM of Koenig & Bauer Iberica.
The presses are adjusted by hand at our Barcelona plant and built using the best European materials guaranteeing our customers long life and maximum strength for their die-cutter.
The 300 tonnes (330 US tonnes) of punching pressure makes the Koenig & Bauer Iberica Die Cutters unique in its sector.
7. The Optima series is equipped with an operator friendly touch screen giving complete control of all sections of the press.
A remote connection IP system allows us to offer immediate assistance.
8. An optional pneumatic locking system in the chase (Fast Flow®) for perfect positioning of the cutting forme and a reduction in make-ready time.
- Machine equipped with upper Quick-Lock System stripping and blanking frames for use with dedicated tooling.
- Machine equipped with standard upper and lower stripping frames with complete set of accessories for use in manual setting of the unit or in the (optional) Pre Make Ready table.
- Machine equipped with a lower blanking frame and universal tools for use in manual setting of the unit or in the (optional) Pre Make Ready table.
10. Machine equipped with special “ImpulsBCN®” tool for the quick and easy preparation of upper blanking when “sheeting.” This innovative system has been developed thanks to the co-operation between BCN Troqueles www.bcntroqueles.es and Koenig & Bauer Iberica that will give both companies the possibility to grow and improve continuously for the benefit of our customers.
11. Automatic changing of the pallet in combination with a non-stop interleaving system gives stability to the delivered pile. Settings for this facility are carried out through the touch screen. These settings can be stored in the memory giving a reduction in make-ready time with repeated work.
12. Dynamic waste removal system ensures the perfect ejection of waste.